This policy defines how PXP Financial will request consent from individuals to process personally identifiable information. Consent means offering individuals real choice and control. Genuine consent should put individuals in charge, build customer trust and engagement, and enhance PXP Financials’ reputation.
PXP Financial will follow the General Data Protection Regulation, REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, for requesting consent to process personally identifiable information. The following will apply to all means by which consent is obtained.
PXP Financial Ltd will;
- require a positive opt-in and will not use pre-ticked boxes or any other method of default consent.
- present a very clear and specific statement of consent to the data subject.
- keep consent requests separate from other terms and conditions.
- not use vague or blanket consent but will be specific and granular in all statements of consent.
- be clear and concise in all statements of consent.
- name any 3rd party who will rely on the consent
- make it easy for people to withdraw consent and tell them how, by means of an email on initial consent and on any further correspondence to the individual, by providing a link to withdraw consent.
- keep evidence of consent, who, when, how, and what we told people.
- review consent at least annually and on any changes to the process, content or use of gathering personal information.
- not make consent a precondition of service.
The following message(s) will be clearly presented to the individual when requesting consent to process personally identifiable information.
PXP Financial will collect and store the information in this form for the following purposes:
- to contact you once you have submitted a form on our website www.pxpfinancial.com
- to send you information which we think may be of interest to you
- to send you marketing communications relating to PXP
- to comply with regulations
We will not share your information with any other 3rd party